Justin Jones is a Consultant at MWG, with over 20 years’ experience in personal injury.
Based in our Manchester office, Justin represents clients nationwide and specialises in Road Traffic Collisions. He acts for a large number of private hire drivers and has experience in acting for public hire drivers.
Justin has extensive experience dealing with personal injury claims ranging from minor soft tissue injuries to serious injuries.
Justin’s case load consists of the following:
- Personal injuries;
- Recoverability of credit hire charges;
- Recovery charges;
- Storage charges;
- Motor vehicle repairs;
- Pre-accident value of motor vehicles.
Justin has conduct of all his cases at all times from start to finish, he is easily contactable and will make every effort to maximise compensation and deal with every aspect of your claim on your behalf.
He will instruct a vehicle engineer to inspect your vehicle, obtain police reports, witness statements and obtain locus reports and photographs if necessary.
Justin attended Manchester College of Arts and Technology whilst working at a large City centre law firm and prior to joining MWG he worked for a major international law firm for 16 years.
- A settlement of over £150,000.00 for a driver who suffered significant injuries including complex chronic pain syndrome.
- Recovered credit hire charges for a private hire driver in excess of £30,000.
- Acted and secured significant damages for a motorcyclist who suffered serious injuries following his motorcycle undertaking an MOT.
- A settlement of over £50,000 for a pedestrian who tripped whilst out walking his dog.
Outside of work Justin is an accomplished football coach, qualified to FA Level 1. He actively coaches an U11s team. Justin is also a fan of skiing.