Job Listing – Family Law Solicitor
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time
Working Hours: 40
Function Type: Family Law
MWG Solicitors are an award-winning law firm with an extensive client base and expertise in a broad spectrum of practice areas, including Personal Injury, Employment and Family Law. Due to growth in our Family Law Department, we are recruiting a qualified Family Law Solicitor to join our South Manchester team.
We require a dedicated and ambitious Family Law Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in Family Law. The ideal candidate will deal with a wide range of Family Law issues such as Divorce and Separation, Children Matters, Cohabitation Law, Nuptial Agreements and Finances.
- You must be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with all family matters.
- You must have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a team but also demonstrate an ability to work independently.
- You must have a very high standard of detailed work and excellent client-care skills.
- Working on a range of caseloads including Divorce, Separation, Finances, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation, Child Law and Nuptial agreements.
- Building your own caseload and work without supervision.
- Drafting of Court Applications, Orders and documentation.
- Looking for the best possible outcome at all times.
- Providing stellar legal advice to all clients while positively promoting the image and reputation of the firm.
- Demonstrating initiative and the drive to produce a high standard of service to our clients.
- Assisting in business development and networking matters.
We are very keen to hear from suitable candidates as soon as possible. To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.