Even though the country is in lockdown MWG Family Department is still here to help you with all your family issues, including Divorce and Children Matters.
The department is working remotely and available to speak with you either by telephone or email. Should any meetings need to take place they can be arranged via Skype or Zoom.
The Courts are still working, and therefore if an application needs to be made on your behalf, then it can still be dealt with albeit by telephone or a remote hearing, via Skype or Zoom.
Please contact Denise Pinder either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0161 835 2446.
Our Family Law Department specialises in dealing with all the issues that can come from the breakdown of a marriage/relationship. These include:
- Divorce and ending Civil Partnerships
- Finance and Property issues – whether you are married or not
- Child Arrangement Orders – to either live with or spend time with
- Enforcement Applications – if your ex-partner has stopped you seeing your child for no reason, and there is already an order in force
- Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders – when you have been a victim of Domestic Violence
To discuss any of the above issues or indeed any other family-related problems you may have, please contact Denise Pinder on 0161 835 2446 or email@example.com.